When Water Damage Occurs in Your Home, Immediate Action is Vital
Whether you have excess moisture, water leaks or flooding, prompt and effective cleanup is essential to minimize the damage and destruction to your home and your personal possessions. What’s more, if the water is unsanitary and/or if clean-up is delayed, serious health risks can impact your family’s well-being.
The most common causes of water damage include:
- Leaking or Burst Pipes – Often caused by unregulated water pressure, temperature fluctuations and general corrosion due to age.
- Plumbing Problems – Common plumbing issues include dripping faucets, overflowing toilets, untreated clogs, incorrect fixture installation and degraded seals.
- Worn or Faulty Appliances – When it comes to appliances, the usual culprits of water damage are hot water heaters, washing machines, dishwashers, air conditioners and refrigerators.
- Storm Damage – Whether it be rain, wind, sleet or snow, the destructive impact of Mother Nature can cause broken windows, roof damage, flooding and more.
- Sewage Backups – Blockages such as tree roots and clogged household drains often cause backups of the sewer system. Additionally, excessive rain can fill up sewer lines faster than the lines can drain, which may also lead to a sewage backup.
If you discover signs of water damage in your home, contact our 24/7 water damage response and restoration services immediately. Acting quickly to contain the damage is essential. The WP Restoration team of certified experts will begin the dry-out process and thoroughly assess the extent and source of the water damage. After the area has been properly dried and cleaned, we’ll begin the repair and remodeling process to restore your home to its original condition.
Rest assured, when WP Restoration tackles water damage, your family’s safety, health and peace of mind are our top priority.